Lets Play Some Games

Hey guys i was just wondering what would be a good game play recording software to use? I would like it to be able to have a face cam and be able to stream. 

Here is my rig... Keep in mid Im soon going to be getting a Geforce GTX ti 970 Hybrid for it.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Memory: Patriot Viper 3 Low Profile Red 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Sandisk Solid State Drive 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill RNX-N150PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 39.9 CFM 120mm  Fans  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: LG 22MP55HQ-P 60Hz 22.0" Monitor  ($143.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Wired Standard Keyboard  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Wired Optical Mouse 
Speakers: Logitech Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $143.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-16 22:54 EDT-0400

Thanks again!!

Xsplit isn't bad, and some GPU's/games come with trial subscriptions. I finally got OBS setup, and I do like that, since you don't have to be in a game to stream. I'm probably going to cancel my Xsplit subscription...I only had a 3 month, so it's not a big loss.

3 minutes ago, Omon_Ra said:

Xsplit isn't bad, and some GPU's/games come with trial subscriptions. I finally got OBS setup, and I do like that, since you don't have to be in a game to stream. I'm probably going to cancel my Xsplit subscription...I only had a 3 month, so it's not a big loss.

How much is OBS?

1 minute ago, Dark_Fuzzy said:

free

software? and also does this let me record face cam as well?

2 minutes ago, wjm22400 said:

software? and also does this let me record face cam as well?

https://obsproject.com

Yes. I setup a little stream for DJ'ing, and the only thing I was capturing was my webcam feed and the audio (via motherboard's Line In). You can change the size and location of the face cam on the stream too. Setup overlays, scene switching, all that stuff. It's just a tad bit harder to figure out what's going on in it than XSplit, IMO. However, I did see OBS Studio just released (literally, May 15, 2016) and I am in the process of installing that right now. So I'll see how that is compared to the OBS Classic.

10 minutes ago, Omon_Ra said:

https://obsproject.com

Yes. I setup a little stream for DJ'ing, and the only thing I was capturing was my webcam feed and the audio (via motherboard's Line In). You can change the size and location of the face cam on the stream too. Setup overlays, scene switching, all that stuff. It's just a tad bit harder to figure out what's going on in it than XSplit, IMO. However, I did see OBS Studio just released (literally, May 15, 2016) and I am in the process of installing that right now. So I'll see how that is compared to the OBS Classic.

Okay... So, for all of this what is a good editing software

27 minutes ago, wjm22400 said:

Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas are two of the more popular Windows nonlinear editors, but depending on your budget there are other alternatives. Were you not planning on just livestreaming?

2 hours ago, wjm22400 said:

If you want free, there's Blender VSE. It has pretty steep learning curve but also some pretty good tutorials. Audio fade in/out is only thing I couldn't figure out with them.

As for recording, your CPU can be bit challenging for finding good settings. If you use only one monitor, use quicksync to encode video and get some stress off CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, Omon_Ra said:

Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas are two of the more popular Windows nonlinear editors, but depending on your budget there are other alternatives. Were you not planning on just livestreaming?

No Im also planning to also Do youtube videos.

9 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If you want free, there's Blender VSE. It has pretty steep learning curve but also some pretty good tutorials. Audio fade in/out is only thing I couldn't figure out with them.

As for recording, your CPU can be bit challenging for finding good settings. If you use only one monitor, use quicksync to encode video and get some stress off CPU.

I am using two.. One is running on my 32 inch tv and another is on my 22 inch Lg Monitor... The tv is using my graphics card but my Monitor is using my integrated graphics. 

2 hours ago, wjm22400 said:

I am using two.. One is running on my 32 inch tv and another is on my 22 inch Lg Monitor... The tv is using my graphics card but my Monitor is using my integrated graphics. 

To bad. CPU will be your biggest issue with recording higher than 720p.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv