What is this worth?

HI there guys! I live in Finland. I just got a new motherboard and cpu (Asus Z97 PRO-GAMER and i5-4690k) and I was wondering how much i can get if I sold my old motherboard and cpu. the old motherboard is IPM87-MP from my old prebuilt (dont judge :D) and the cpu is a i5-4440. I wanted to get a cpu i could overclock because my i5-4440 felt like it was a bit of an bottleneck for my GTX970 on some games. So how much do you think I could get from those parts if I sold them? Together or separately? Thanks in advance for everybody that answers!

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

if i were you and if you want quick money sell them for 220$. if not well 135 for the CPU and 149 for the mobo.

Thanks, that sounds like a reasonable price. oh i forgot to mention they are maybe 2 year old parts both... how much does that affect the price?

step one - talk to her

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

English only people.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yeah ok thanks everyone for the replies! They are going for sale for 150€ first and if no one is buing them then i might lower the price.

step one - talk to her

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

English only people

OK. Sorry didnt know this.. im new to these forums

step one - talk to her