Doom white screen

leroy94
Go to solution Solved by leroy94,

well i'm a moron i accidentally turn on vsync, some areas on ultra overall are now running at 117 fps with fire fights dropping that down by half. sorry for wasting everyones time but thanks for your help.

Is anyone else experiencing white screen issues like the attached in doom on pc?

i'm running an i7 4790k and an R9 390 with the game's graphics setting set to low as it struggles to stay at 60 frames otherwise.

DSC_0166.JPG

20 minutes ago, leroy94 said:

Is anyone else experiencing white screen issues like the attached in doom on pc?

i'm running an i7 4790k and an R9 390 with the game's graphics setting set to low as it struggles to stay at 60 frames otherwise.

DSC_0166.JPG

I am currently downloading it . Ill let you know I have a 660k and r9 380. 

is the FPS is that bad? what resolution are you at?

CPUIntel i5-6600k - Mobo - MSI Z170A M3 Gaming - RAM - 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 2133 -  GPU - MSI R9 380 4GB    

CASE - Corsair Cube 540  CPU COOLER - Hyper 212 EVO - PSU - EVGA 1050w 

I got  No issues, the graphics defaults to about medium to high and some on ultra looks great and I am getting 60 -70ish fps 

CPUIntel i5-6600k - Mobo - MSI Z170A M3 Gaming - RAM - 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 2133 -  GPU - MSI R9 380 4GB    

It looks like Doom realy want the latest Driver. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

11 hours ago, Arc_Jester said:

Are you using the latest drivers?

hi not using the latest driver i found it caused issues in other games ill try upgrading and let you know.

12 hours ago, Bacon8tor said:

I am currently downloading it . Ill let you know I have a 660k and r9 380. 

is the FPS is that bad? what resolution are you at?

only on 1920x1080 and keep getting drops down from 60 to 30 in combat which wouldn't be to bad if it was consistent but the stutter makes it difficult to nail down a lot shots 

well ive updated the drive now the game either starts and bounces between 30 and 10 frames when set to low or windows 10 blue screens with a thread_stuck_in_device_driver error. 

well i'm a moron i accidentally turn on vsync, some areas on ultra overall are now running at 117 fps with fire fights dropping that down by half. sorry for wasting everyones time but thanks for your help.

good to hear, I beat the game already but gonna go back and get all the secrets and what not. and maybe turn my brightness all the way down , I remember doom being very dark. It seemed very bright the entire game