Windows 7 64bit mouse issue

So everything was just fine till this morning when i was using windows 10 32 bit. I installed 32 bit accidentally, so i downloaded windows 7 64 bit, and as i have a 6700k, bought a disc and completely formatted my c drive and installed windows. I installed all the drivers. Now (note that this is happening from the beginning, drivers or anything else didn't make a change. ) my mouse doesn't seem to like what i tell it to do. :( It just, randomly accelerates and decelerates and moves randomly all over the screen all on its own and sometimes  in worst case scenarios, performs random clicks automatically. I have three mouses, a steelseries Rival 300, an armaggeddon alien g7 and a thermaltake commander combo mouse. I tried all three of them. Rival and tt  showed the same problem, while the alien g7 didn't work at ALL. The laser sensor would kight up, but not the dpi indicator and the mouse woudn't work. I also have a pretty decent XL pad. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my mouse, as it was completely fine this morning. Oh and yeah, scrolling is not working at all and steelseriesengine 3 won't detect my mouse. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm stuck here badly.

So it's happening on all three mice!  Wow.

I'm assuming that you've tried different USB ports on the motherboard itself

I would try to forcefully re-install the firmware for the mice from the manufacturer's website.  Otherwise, it's a problem either with Windows or the motherboard.  If you can, try and install another OS like Linux just to check if it's windows or not

-BassMaster

NightShade's specs

FX 9590Crosshair V Formula-Z | 16GB HyperX Savage 1866MHz | Sapphire R9 390 Nitro (W/Backplate) | Corsair H100i v2 | Corsair AX1200i

240GB HyperX Savage| 960GB SanDisk Ultra II | 4TB WD Black | Samsung U28E590DCorsair 760t v2 | Corsair VOID Wireless

Corsair K65 RGB (MX red) | Corsair Sabre RGB | Corsair MM800 Polairs | NZXT Hue+  | Corsair ML120/140 Pro | Corsiar Commander Mini

Full specs at http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?303815-BassMaster