FPS drops while i move my mouse

Phuture

Problem: whenever i move my mouse in certain games like csgo, rocket league, osu!. I tend to drop alot of fps. and whenever i click left/right click nothing is wrong but only when i move my mouse

PC:

MOBO: asus m5a78l-m lx3 

CPU: AMD FX 6300 oc'd to 4ghz 

GPU: AMD HD7950 3ghz boost edition

RAM: 8GB 

SSD: 128GB Intel SSD 320 series

HDD: 500GB ( seagate barracuda i think )

PSU: nexus rx 7000 ( 700 watt )

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma ( 400 DPI - 1000hz )

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCk-WaoHU0&feature=youtu.be

Just now, Phuture said:

thats like saying my car is getting loud while reving. its perfectly normal

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

1 minute ago, ChrisCross said:

no? it is not. i have never even had this kind of behavior and its really unacceptable. as those fps drops are really noticable and affecting my gameplay in every game i play. and really important to have consistent fps in CSGO which is not the case

5 minutes ago, Phuture said:

Your video is set to private, can't watch it.

1 minute ago, ChrisCross said:

Bad analogy, especially if we're talking deafening loudness.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

1 minute ago, kichilron said:

Your video is set to private, can't watch it.

Bad analogy, especially if we're talking deafening loudness.

Sorry for that, i fixed it

Have you checked what processes are running in the background?

This does look rather odd.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Just now, Phuture said:

no? it is not. i have never even had this kind of behavior and its really unacceptable. as those fps drops are really noticable and affecting my gameplay in every game i play. and really important to have consistent fps in CSGO which is not the case

ok so now i can watch it. try to reinstall the razer software. its known to sometimes do weird stuff

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Try to update your drivers and see if it helps

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

2 minutes ago, Wedsea040 said:

Are your drivers up to date?

yes they are

2 minutes ago, kichilron said:

Have you checked what processes are running in the background?

This does look rather ood.

yes i've done this and even my cpu usage doesnt even reach his limits at all.

2 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

ok so now i can watch it. try to reinstall the razer software. its known to sometimes do weird stuff

have done this multiple times the past 2 days

I don't really know if this help at all, but a looong while ago I had a similar problem with GTA4, the game ran smoothly but immediately when I touched the mouse and the image moved, FPS dropped way too low. It had something to do with windows services, and shutting one service down was an instant fix. But as said this might have nothing to do with your problem.

Try using it without the Razer software and a generic mouse to try to isolate the problem.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

1 minute ago, Digital said:

I don't really know if this help at all, but a looong while ago I had a similar problem with GTA4, the game ran smoothly but immediately when I touched the mouse and the image moved, FPS dropped way too low. It had something to do with windows services, and shutting one service down was an instant fix. But as said this might have nothing to do with your problem.

Its cool to know that, but which service is the important question :D

1 minute ago, RyanMacRocks said:

Try using it without the Razer software and a generic mouse to try to isolate the problem.

I always play without the razer software open, and i've tried using my old mouse ( CM Storm Havoc ) and i still had the same issue

Just now, Phuture said:

Its cool to know that, but which service is the important question :D

maybe just reinstall windows. its a good idea to do that from time to time anyways. and depending on the problem it may be even faster.

9 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

maybe just reinstall windows. its a good idea to do that from time to time anyways. and depending on the problem it may be even faster.

I've reinstalled windows like a week ago tbh

Just now, Phuture said:

I've reinstalled windows like a week ago tbh

ok thats extremely weird. maybe try another mouse.

3 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

ok thats extremely weird. maybe try another mouse.

I've done that already. i tried using my old cm storm havoc and it produced the same issue

Just now, Phuture said:

I've done that already. i tried using my old cm storm havoc and it produced the same issue

wow. from all i can tell it could be the motherboard, broken game files or driver problems. at that point i would probably install linux and check if its there too, if nobody has a better idea.