Possible Mac Mini Hackintosh with Razor Core?

Notice: 

If this is TL;DR for you, please leave because this is a serious build I might consider doing myself.

Hello, I had been doing some research lately on possibly making a Hackintosh with a Mac Mini size factor but there is one problem...

I want to Dual-boot/install Windows 10 on it also and play games on it but the CPUs graphics chip will not be enough at all of course, so I thought

Hmmm... There is a USB type C connector on it and thinking okay, to not limited the size factor I could just stick a USB connector right?

Well I found out the USB type C connector is not Thunderbolt 3 so the Razor Core won't work. But with the possible help with the internet I could possibly find

another motherboard to build my Possible Mac Mini Hackintosh with Razor Core on a USB type C with Thunderbolt 3 on it or if there is another way I could insert 

or plugin another graphics card without ruining the look or the size of the Hackintosh as well. Here are sources and build guide so far. Anything can be changed expect

it has to look like a Mac Mini and no AMD CPU chips because of Hackintosh Kernel problems.

Original Concept:

http://snazzylabs.com/article/skylake-mac-mini-hackintosh/

Build guide from PC part picker with possible graphics card (so far):

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jZG9qs

Thank You.

Edited by GoZone
Grammar Errors

"Simple Yet Complex" 

Just a random Q - Why would you build a Mac Mini rather than a Hackintosh in a mITX case with dGPU? Seems like by the time you add the Razer Core, you're probably about the same size and the Mac Mini isn't exactly a portable computer. 

2 minutes ago, Belgarathian said:

Just a random Q - Why would you build a Mac Mini rather than a Hackintosh in a mITX case with dGPU? Seems like by the time you add the Razer Core, you're probably about the same size and the Mac Mini isn't exactly a portable computer. 

Well if it doesn't make too much of a size different I am alright with it, I am open with different ideas right now.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

Are you dead set on Dual Boot over virtualization? I am currently weighing the pros and cons of both and have already attempted virtualization with VMware but ran into issues with not being able to enable 3D acceleration (enable the GPU). If you find out why this is or if theres a work around, I'd appreciate the mentions :)

4 hours ago, GoZone said:

Why don't you just make GNU/Linux run/look like OSX? A hackintosh is a pain in the ass

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

8 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Why don't you just make GNU/Linux run/look like OSX? A hackintosh is a pain in the ass

I need to use some of Apple's Applications like XCode.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

8 minutes ago, GoZone said:

I need to use some of Apple's Applications like XCode.

I'm so sorry. You could always just grab a used mac pro and run what you need to on that and then just build a gaming rig or something.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

On 5/2/2016 at 8:01 PM, Streetguru said:

I'm so sorry. You could always just grab a used mac pro and run what you need to on that and then just build a gaming rig or something.

not really an option for everybody. 

4 hours ago, siddharthk4498 said:

not really an option for everybody. 

Seems about as annoying to do as building an actual hackintosh

Spoiler