Windows 10 question

I have two monitors and I as hoping I could possibly extend the taskbar across them both?  Say the Start button on the bottom left of one monitor and the clock on the bottom right of the other without having another start button in the bottom left of my second monitor.  I know this is a long shot, knowing how much Microsoft is aiming to make pc's uniform and not customizable like their fruit-like competitors, but I think it would be nice to have a solid taskbar across my monitors without all the clutter.

Thank you in advance for any feedback,

6 minutes ago, AudibleJello said:

I have two monitors and I as hoping I could possibly extend the taskbar across them both?  Say the Start button on the bottom left of one monitor and the clock on the bottom right of the other without having another start button in the bottom left of my second monitor.  I know this is a long shot, knowing how much Microsoft is aiming to make pc's uniform and not customizable like their fruit-like competitors, but I think it would be nice to have a solid taskbar across my monitors without all the clutter.

Thank you in advance for any feedback,

Try this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/111488/how-to-tweak-the-new-multi-monitor-taskbar-in-windows-8/

I know the URL says Windows 8 but it works for 10 also.

I'm not sure how eyefinity or Nvidia surround handle the desktop. I assume that the desktop is still separated.

8 minutes ago, AudibleJello said:

I know this is a long shot, knowing how much Microsoft is aiming to make pc's uniform and not customizable like their fruit-like competitors

It seems that half of Microsoft is trying to do that, and the other half isn't. Which is why there's a settings program, and a control panel program at the same time.

I'd imagine there's a way to do it, even if it hasn't been done before.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!