Fan upgrade - Few question

trzasku

I am building a quiet pc and I have a few question about upgarding my present fans. I am usuing this PC only for work and lightweight games like bastion, terraria etc., that means I will be running the fans on the lowest possible settings.

I have the Define S case with two 140mm GP-14 fans and an old 140mm noname cooling fan mounted to a medium size cooler.

I definitely want to replace the cheap CPU fan but I am not sure if I should do the same with the GP-14 fans. It is worth mentioning that I have small OCD, that means for example the 3x front fans on my case should be the same model and fit the Define S case. I am looking for some quiet fans, I heard that Be Quiet! have the best ones. My question:

1. Is the 140mm Silent Wings 2 PWM fan worth twice the price (in my country) of the 140mm Pure Wings 2 PWM fan? Is there really a big difference?
  2. Should I upgrade the case GP-14 fans for 4x 140mm Pure Wings 2 PWM fans or would it be better to buy 2 more GP-14 fans for my OCD?

1. What's the price?

2. That's up to you.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, trzasku said:

@WoodenMarker Silent Wings 2 24$, and Pure Wings 2 11$.

If you're going as far as replacing all of the fans in the system to SW2's and/running somethings semi-passively or have money to throw around, get SW2's. Otherwise, PW2's are hard to go wrong with.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.