gaming pc build

1 minute ago, jackreading007 said:

gaming pc build £1200

these are my parts  http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/LdmjYJ

want a strong pc to upgrade in the future should i go with and i5 6600k and gtx 980ti or an i7 6700k with a cheaper gpu?

I'd add a HDD and, personally, I'd go with a different cooler, but those are great parts. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, ronstig said:

You will not be able to survive on 250GB of storage.

Yeah he will want to get a 2tb wd black hard drive or something to store games on. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

If all you're doing is gaming then a 6700k won't be necessary but I'd highly recommend you get some mass storage. Even something like a 1TB WD Blue would be fine because 250GB is not going to be enough storage for anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

If all you're doing is gaming then a 6700k won't be necessary but I'd highly recommend you get some mass storage. Even something like a 1TB WD Blue would be fine because 250GB is not going to be enough storage for anyone. 

My dad is fine with a 120 GB SSD lol. But yeah I agree he needs atleast a 1 TB HDD for masstorage.