3.5" HDD screws?

rasesh

Hey guys I ended up buying a custom hdd cage for my bitfenix prodigy case from here: 

http://www.coldzero.eu/hdd-cages/1857-hdd-cage-3-hdd.html

But it does not come with enough 3.5" hdd screws that I need.

Are there specific types I need?

If you can link me to some 3.5" with some sort of anti vibration fixed into it, it would be great.

Try to use amazon.ca or any other Canadian store please as i live in Canada.

Thanks.

id just use any generic pc screws to mount it on. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

The screws you're looking for are called '#6-32' Like these

The cage doesn't support the ones with a rubber dampeners. The holes would have to be bigger. If you're willing to drill the holes, these might do. 

Edit: Looking closer, those frozenCPU ones would fit without drilling. They'd probably not work as great since the ring is only on one side but fit nonetheless. 

26 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

The screws you're looking for are called '#6-32' Like these

The cage doesn't support the ones with a rubber dampeners. The holes would have to be bigger. If you're willing to drill the holes, these might do. 

Edit: Looking closer, those frozenCPU ones would fit without drilling. They'd probably not work as great since the ring is only on one side but fit nonetheless. 

Thanks.

The guy who sold me the cage on that website said I will need slightly long screws.

What do you think?

By the way are they the same screws you mount pc fans with? because i have a few of those laying around.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, rasesh said:

Thanks.

The guy who sold me the cage on that website said I will need slightly long screws.

What do you think?

By the way are they the same screws you mount pc fans with? because i have a few of those laying around.

Thanks.

Depends on what you mount the fans on. Radiators often have the same threads but cases don't. Usually but not always, motherboards, GPUs and PSUs have the same screws. The normal #6-32 is 5mm long. Just search for ones that are 8mm long or however long they need to be.