AX1200 in a level 10 GT

qwerty

I remember trying out my ax1200 in my level 10 and i cant remember if it fit properly or not. I need to know if it will fit as im swapping back to my old level 10 from a massive cosmos 2. i dont want to rip my cabling to pieces all to find out that it doesn't fit.

Mobo: Rampage 4 Extreme  RAM: 16GB (4x4) Kingston Hyper X silver 1600MhZ  CPU: Intel core I7 @4GhZ

GPU: 2x Reference Sapphire HD7970  PSU: Corsair AX1200  Case:  Coolermaster Cosmos 2

Boot Drive: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB-WIN7  HDD's: 5x WD Green 2tb CPU-Cooler: H100i

The ax1200 is fully modular correct? If so, just unplug the cables and pull the psu to check. Much easier than having to deal with pulling all the cables out of the case. If it doesn't fit the you can just pop the psu back in and plug in the modular connectors. Shouldn't take too long at all.

My Rig: MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming, Intel Core i5-3570k, Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7870x2, Asus Xonar DX, OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB Boot drive, 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD in Raid 1 w/ OCZ Vertex 3 60GB Cache