HWMoniter HElP!!!

Tom_Donaldson

Heloo, my HW monitor temps for my CPU show 20 Degrees lower then they actually are, I remember reading a post on another fourm a while back telling me how to change the values so they are 20 degrees higher, do any of you guys know how to do this, thanks

Also in other peoples HWMoniter it shows individual core temps for the CPU and mind only shows one value on my AMD 8350 CPU hmm.

Something about passing the savings on to you. One thermal probe and such. Little sleepy..

This is the second time I've suggested this video today:

I don't know if any of this will really help you but I hope you find out something. Plus it doesn't hurt to refresh yourself, GL on your quest.

Hmmm thanks, watched the vid..it did refresh me i suppose, unfortunately I'm no closer to finding the answer. hmmmmm

Hmmm thanks, watched the vid..it did refresh me i suppose, unfortunately I'm no closer to finding the answer. hmmmmm
Tired... need to get off the forums.. I'm just slowing people down at this point xP

Still, GL. Might want to try OCN, billions of people over there.

Hahaha, thanks, i shall try the OCN fourms, cheers :)