Is This Theramal Paste Good

MrScottishGamer

I would just use the paste that comes with the cooler because i have never heard of " Guilty Gadgets ® " before.

And why do you need loads of paste? You are only supposed to use very little for every install.

14 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

I would just use the paste that comes with the cooler because i have never heard of " Guilty Gadgets ® " before.

And why do you need loads of paste? You are only supposed to use very little for every install.

I have already applied the cooler before its for a reapply because the other 2 times i applied the paste i ran out the second time i used it and i need to reapply my cooler after cleaning the dust off of it and i want to buy a big tube of thermal paste so i dont run out for ages :D

Just now, MrScottishGamer said:

I have already applied the cooler before its for a reapply because the other 2 times i applied the paste i ran out the second time i used it and i need to reapply my cooler after cleaning the dust off of it and i want to buy a big tube of thermal paste so i dont run out for ages :D

Why are you reapplying it so often?

Please do this -

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w