-rr

Tame

get 6300, few bucks more for alot more horsepower

use pcpartpicker.com for lowest prices and combos

lemmemake something, brb 5 min

Did you find a good price for the ram? otherwise go with 1600mhz ram and maybe a 6 core amd

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Are you in a hurry to make the system? OF not, you should wait for the 9000 series.

It looks like you're shopping with pcpartpicker. Why not post a permalink?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Updated thread. I'm not in a rush to get this, And the ram was 49.99$ for it. (25$ off)

if you want too save money, go with a lower wattage PSU, something like a 450w and go for cheaper RAM. fancy RAM with heat spreaders make very little difference to performance. 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

yes wait for r8 2xx series

this msi 7950 has a very loud fan :D

anyway, you can buy the ram you said only with combo

This item can only be purchased with a combo

Thanks for the advice so far, and noise isn't a big issue for me (:.

Updated thread. I'm not in a rush to get this, And the ram was 49.99$ for it. (25$ off)

It's $25 rebate. You still pay the money upfront and you will (probably) get a gift card or something worth $25 in the mail. Check the rebate method as it varies. 

Thanks for the advice so far, and noise isn't a big issue for me (:.

Fyi, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.