Building First PC need opinions

I want to build my own PC and here are my specs. before please tell me if I have Bottlenecks or what would be better to take the items place. I also am doing Gaming I am not doing any editing. so here are my specs: Intel i5 3570k, Corsair H110, MSI GTX 660TI Power Edition or MSI GeForce GTX 670 OC PE 1079MHZ 2GB 6.0GHZ or MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning 1176MHZ 2GB 6.0GHZ I want to know what would be better to the pocket. My PSU is Corsair's TX650m please tell me if I need a 750w PSU my motherboard is MSI Z77A-G43 ATX or MSI Big Bang Mpower then I have 16GB of G.SKILL RipjawsX F3-1866C9D-16GXM 16GB and for Storage I will be putting a 128GB Crucial M4 128GB Sata III and a Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and for Optical Drive is ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X SATA DVD Writer..

Thats about it and about the GPU and Motherboard options If I am getting the 680 Lightning I would be getting Mpower Motherboard

I'd either go the 3570K or AMD 8350.

Cooling I'd go with either a D14, H80i, H100i or X60. I personally don't like the H110 because it looks like something Corsair drew together in 10 minutes because of NZXT's announcements.

I'd definately go the 670 over the 660TI if you can afford it.

A 650W PSU will be fine, even as low as 500-550 will also do.

For motherboards I'd also suggest looking at the ASRock Extremes and Asus P8Z77-M Pro and -V.

RAM - for gaming you'll be fine with 8GB of C9 1600Mhz.

SSD - Those SSD's are good. Other options would be the Samsung 840, Intel 330, OCZ Vertex 4 and Sandisk Extreme.

Have a think about those and yeah... :)

I'd get the MSI GD55 and a msi 670 power edition not sure why you're wondering whether to get MSI's entry level z77 or there highest end one, pick up this nice middle of the road board and it will look great with the 670 power edition and why is your text all different sizes and shit

I guess I was too over rated with myself there about getting a 680 with the MSI Big Bang my budget is 2500 that is with monitors included and the OS and I forgot the say that I will be doing the dual 660ti's 3GB versions because I am doing 4 monitors. 3 in surround and one up top of me. and my text is like I was doing 2 typing one for something and everytime I copy paste an item to this it copies that Font and ok I will go with the GD55 then the X60 in the 500R white

Oh and I gone with the GD65 than the GD55