2:1 MultiPC Virtual Machine AMD Budget Build

I am planning to copy "2gamers1cpu" but since im on a budget I decided to do it with an APU for budget and low power. 

The goal here is to play League of Legends at decent settings (All High in 1080p @ 60fps) with my brother at low power consumption.

I very much appreciate your help guys. 

Bitfenix Prodigy M (Artic White)
AMD A8-7600 Kaveri
Gigabyte F2A88XM-HD3

Seasonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze

Kingston V300 120GB SSD
WD RED 2TB (Partitioned into half)
Sound Card PCI
2x Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM
2x GTX 750Ti 2GB DDR5 (around U$40 each)

Note: Parts that are in BOLD, those are I already bought
will update this with the process when I completed the components.

9 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Go for a 750 Ti if you want the best power-to-performance ratio and a great LoL experience. Yes, the integrated graphics will be taken up by unRAID.

Try networking with ethernet if at all possible, but if you can fit a card on the board wi-fi is a go too, I guess.

I am also consider the power consumption of the Graphics Card the GT 730 DDR5 only max 23W but the GTX 750Ti max out 60W also the price exceeds my budget for two 750 Ti.

question can I assign USB port for each VM so I can plug flash drive or usb controller?this is my first VM build

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

The GT 730 is also really poor value for the money. And by the way those numbers aren’t really realistic, TDP ≠ max power consumption

the GT 730 here is only $40 each and the 750 Ti is around $80 how can I check the max power consumption of the card?

51 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Go on professional review websites and look to see what wattages they measured with the GPUs.

What two Graphics Card can I run with my PSU???

43 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Honestly, I wouldn’t run any graphics card on that PSU. It’s not a very high-quality unit from what I can tell, from a no-name brand… shame you already bought it.

As far as wattage is concerned: Pretending it’s not a crappy unit you could easily run two 750 Tis on it.

Ok I found an Affordable PSU  Seasonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze and probably with get two 750 Tis probably the best way to extend my budget a little. Thanks again

22 hours ago, blacksnow said:

Ok I found an Affordable PSU  Seasonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze and probably with get two 750 Tis probably the best way to extend my budget a little. Thanks again

I have now the PSU and looking to the GPU the 750Ti is almost same price with 950 can my psu support two 950s?thanks again

4 hours ago, blacksnow said:

I have now the PSU and looking to the GPU the 750Ti is almost same price with 950 can my psu support two 950s?thanks again

It possible can however I wouldn't trust it. In the future, you may want to upgrade and the PSU will be the weakest link in the chain. 

On 4/18/2016 at 3:33 AM, blacksnow said:

I am planning to copy "2gamers1cpu" but since im on a budget I decided to do it with an APU for budget and low power. 

The goal here is to play League of Legends at decent settings (All High in 1080p @ 60fps) with my brother at low power consumption.

AMD A8-7600 Kaveri
Gigabyte F2A88XM-HD3

Kingston V300 120GB SSD
Sound Card PCI

You'll be better off with the FX 8350 and 2 r7 370s. They're much newer and have better support

17 hours ago, jkeasley said:

You'll be better off with the FX 8350 and 2 r7 370s. They're much newer and have better support

the problem with FX I cannot find decent matx AM+ mobo to fit the prodigy M
atleast 32GB ram USB 3.0 and onboard graphics to use on unraid os.
also can my psu support two R7 370s?

18 hours ago, denniS_redbeast said:

It possible can however I wouldn't trust it. In the future, you may want to upgrade and the PSU will be the weakest link in the chain. 

I think if I can extend my budget more the Skylake build will be the most ideal where I can put i3 first the upgrade to i7 in the future also for gpu I think they will release a low power gpus hopefully :D what do you think?but this will take longer than expected haha

On 4/18/2016 at 3:33 AM, blacksnow said:

AMD A8-7600 Kaveri
Gigabyte F2A88XM-HD3

Kingston V300 120GB SSD
Sound Card PCI

Note: You won't be putting in the sound card because it is an mATX board

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.95 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X31 69.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($54.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 370 4GB Video Card  ($144.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Arctic White MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.98 @ Newegg) 
Sound Card: Diamond XtremeSound XS51 16-bit 48 KHz Sound Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $498.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-20 21:19 EDT-0400