The Logitech K400 Plus Review

ChaseB

Today I am reviewing the Logitech K400 Plus. The Logitech K400 Plus is designed with PC-TV use meaning that this keyboard/trackpad are for people who hook up their PC’s to their TV’s. however I took it a step further. I used the K400 for weeks as my daily driver on a laptop at my school. I have typed essays, reviews, and more right on this keyboard. Today we will talk about the looks, comfort, range, typing, and more,

The K400 has a grey and yellow themed color. It is sleek and really nice. It matches all my furniture and it has never been an eyesore to my guests or me. It is not bulky or big, it is just right.

The K400 is comfortable to use. There are no jagged edges and it uses this really nice plastic finish. It is also really light weighing about 250 grams or so and it is nice to use. It is also really portable and feel rather premium for its cheap body. It is just really nice.

The range is not good on the K400. I only got about 15 ft of distance in my testing. In my testing, I recommend 8 ft or less for use. Now my keyboard came with bad unifying adapter and I had to swap it so your results may vary.

The typing on the K400 is stupid. Keys are nice and very crispy but typing is not good. The keys are not spaced and therefore I make errors all over the place. For causal typing it is nice. For real typing though, don’t expect much.

The trackpad is nice and really responsive. The yellow left click button is nice to have and overall is a great to use.

The K400 is nice and come with a fairly cheap pricetag. It is the best least expensive tv keyboard. If you are looking for a causal tv keyboard, then this is for you.

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide