gaming headset?

Dylan94
Go to solution Solved by Dackzy,
18 minutes ago, Dylan94 said:

I was rethinking my budget! what if I would have gone till 150€... is there something that's super better?? :D

You can get some K612 pro, they have a insanely big soundstage and they are natural and analytical  in their sound sound. The bass is very tight and it is a very detailed pair of headphones, but they dont have that much bass. If you are sensitive to treble you should not get them. They are hard to beat if you like how they sound.

3 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

use the combo for you headphones and get a 2$ usb card for the mic, that way you also remove interference from the mic, if that is a problem.

AD702? do you mean ad 700 or k702? A lot of people like the k612 more than the 702 when it comes to sound.

LOL sorry I mixed up the name! xD I meant the k702! 

you mean like this: http://www.amazon.de/USB-Mic-Lautsprecher-Audio-Soundkarte-Adapter/dp/B008U52T1A/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1460989455&sr=8-12&keywords=mic+usb+adapter

12 minutes ago, Dylan94 said:

yep only for the mic.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

10 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

yep only for the mic.

perfect!!! thanks!! :D I will seee now think about thoose models! btw about the dt990pro  nothing to say?

Just now, Dylan94 said:

perfect!!! thanks!! :D I will seee now think about thoose models! btw about the dt990pro  nothing to say?

Okay sound stage, V shaped sound, they are not for people who are sensitive to treble. Overall good headphones, if you like how they sound.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

5 hours ago, Dylan94 said:

I am so goddamn jelly my k612 just broke because of some manufacturer fail, but there is 2 years warranty in the EU so I will soon have mine back. Dont worry about the fail I got, it is really really rare.

looool I'm so sooorry for you man!!!  But you will have them back soon!!! :D you can continue with ur He560 for the meanwhile!

btw maaaaayyyyyyyyyybe I will buy an amp cause from my pc they don't sound soooo loud but I will consider that in the future!

1 hour ago, Dylan94 said:

looool I'm so sooorry for you man!!!  But you will have them back soon!!! :D you can continue with ur He560 for the meanwhile!

btw maaaaayyyyyyyyyybe I will buy an amp cause from my pc they don't sound soooo loud but I will consider that in the future!

What mobo do you have? In my before you buy amp and dac I have some of the best amps for the price ;) 

I have lots of headphones I can use untill I get my k612 back, it's just that they are my go to csgo headphones because of the sound and soundstage.

46 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

LoL I don't know what is happening ... I cannot answer.... I can change only what's written inside here.... anyway! I have a Lenovo y5070 mobo... it's a laptop.... Don't have a desktop cause it's quite bulky to bring it everytime with me

Just now, Dylan94 said:
50 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

LoL I don't know what is happening ... I cannot answer.... I can change only what's written inside here.... anyway! I have a Lenovo y5070 mobo... it's a laptop.... Don't have a desktop cause it's quite bulky to bring it everytime with me

LOL xD Yeah a amp could help you out.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

LOL xD Yeah a amp could help you out.

yay now it's working!! :D btw yeah ... I don't know how much should I spend.... and how much power do I need for those! cause for the lg g3 of my gf they are sooo silent that you cannot here a lot! suggestion?

1 minute ago, Dylan94 said:

yay now it's working!! :D btw yeah ... I don't know how much should I spend.... and how much power do I need for those! cause for the lg g3 of my gf they are sooo silent that you cannot here a lot! suggestion?

A good amp will cost about 100$ you can read my post about dacs and amps and read the suggestions I left there.

My lumia 930 can power them :P 

27 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

A good amp will cost about 100$ you can read my post about dacs and amps and read the suggestions I left there.

My lumia 930 can power them :P 

already done it! My computer if I put it to 50 they sound ok ! so maybe not! I will see in the future

btw when I "play" csgo I cannot reallly understand where the shoots come from... I don't know... Maybe I don't pay too much attention...