WIN 8 SUCKS? right?

therussianpotato

hi i just starded having problems with win8 when i try to play games like skyrim,world of tanks ,LOL enyting it just starts up but when i click on start game/mach it just disapears... can you pleas help i really wana play games sorry for por eng

neh i dont think its the fault of win8 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

To title of this topic:

attachicon.giftumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif

do you carry that gif in your pocket or you're just happy to see me?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

it might be faulty files or a graphics card issue, but I'm running win8 and everything works just fine!

it might be faulty files or a graphics card issue, but I'm running win8 and everything works just fine!

yeah it was fine at start the it got worse. :(

I had many troubles with Windows 8 too, including that problem either (game disappearing at start). Then I got back to Windows 7 and it's good now. I suggest you the same. Win 8 sucks.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Reminds me of the time I tried to play stronghold crusader on Windows 8. Game would just crash instantly. I was mighty dissapointed.

when i went from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 8 Pro i had to reinstall some of my games so i would try that

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

did you update from other windows to windows 8? or was that fresh instalation? Did you install the games on that windows or copy them form older windows or other PC. 

if you update or maybe copy from other PC . you will need to make sure stuff like .net 2.0 and 3.0. (4.0 is included in windows 8) as wel as windows C++ Redistributable. and also your DirectX and you GPU drivers :) that is only things that would usaly make the games crash with no errors.

Needs Update

Did you do any updates that could have affected your PC? Maybe restore from restore point? Honestly if you have time, I'd do a fresh install. Might not be the magic answer you would have wanted, but it will probably always be the best answer you will get. Fresh install FTW! 

Anyways good luck!

just qwicly then its gone.. :(

This happens on win 7 as well. Fixes, verify game cahe. Reinstall the game. Reinstall windows. Check that you have the credit drivers and distributables. Don't pirate your games(not saying you do, but it can be a cause). Allow the program through your firewall. Add it to a antivirus white list. There are any other solutions. This is but a few

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop