Is Dark Souls a Good Game?!

So, Ive been wanting to play Dark Souls for awhile now, but haven't really got the chance too. I've played Bloodborne before, but to be honest, I didn't really like the game for certain reasons. But, I feel like Dark Souls looks better, doesn't look dark and gritty. Can someone give your opinion? I want to get Dark Souls 1 (Xbox One BC), Dark Souls 2 Remastered and 3 on PS4.

I feel like it's an acquired taste. The game is awesome in that it doesn't hold your hand at all, a lot of exploration, bosses and enemies that aren't dumbed down, but some complain it's too difficult for them

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

6 hours ago, mrconmasterx7 said:

I've played Bloodborne before, but to be honest, I didn't really like the game for certain reasons. But, I feel like Dark Souls looks better, doesn't look dark and gritty. 

think about what you just wrote there...

11 hours ago, mrconmasterx7 said:

So, Ive been wanting to play Dark Souls for awhile now, but haven't really got the chance too. I've played Bloodborne before, but to be honest, I didn't really like the game for certain reasons. But, I feel like Dark Souls looks better, doesn't look dark and gritty. Can someone give your opinion? I want to get Dark Souls 1 (Xbox One BC), Dark Souls 2 Remastered and 3 on PS4.

ive only played the first dark souls. i thought it was quite good even though i kinda sucked at it. bloodborne and souls are really similar though, so if you dont like one you may not like the other, unless it was just the setting and story you didnt like from bloodborne, then you may be okay. 

11 hours ago, mrconmasterx7 said:

If you dont like bloodborne you wont like dark souls

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I've played every dark souls games for thousands of hours, but if you don't like bb then u won't like ds3, ds3 is actually hard, bb was kinda easy

29 minutes ago, Slickwicked said:

I've played every dark souls games for thousands of hours, but if you don't like bb then u won't like ds3, ds3 is actually hard, bb was kinda easy

Well, i just didnt like the atmosphere of it. Dark Souls looks like it has some parts where its bright lol

22 minutes ago, mrconmasterx7 said:

Well, i just didnt like the atmosphere of it. Dark Souls looks like it has some parts where its bright lol

Nope same kind of atmosphere, your an undead  ashen, trying to kill lords of cinder, lol its not rainbow bright souls lol, it's actually built on the bb engine, but it's a dark in tone game

If you mean bb was too dark as in story, with the period blood, it doesn't have that, but as in all ds games all humans are dead, demons roam, and your not really making a better place, only demon gods

No Christian gods or thoughts, which is wonderful, its,a Japanese game so they don't cater to western religions,