PS4 headset

micko12400

whats a good headset with compatibility with the PS4 (no budget) needs to be wireless and preferably have 7.1 surround

Thanks in advance

-Michael

On 4/14/2016 at 9:42 PM, micko12400 said:

whats a good headset with compatibility with the PS4 (no budget) needs to be wireless and preferably have 7.1 surround

Thanks in advance

-Michael

This is a good choice.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-gold-wireless-stereo-headset-for-playstation-4-and-playstation-3-black/3353002.p?id=1219091055230&skuId=3353002

No....astro a50, incredible sound, great mic, I just went thru finding a hesdset, ps golds don't compare to a50, if no budget astro is the one to get, I tried pulse , gold, steels eris h, skillcandy (has mic issues), a50 has great bass, sound direction, only issue is battery lasts about 8 hrs, but I'll deal with that for the awesome headset

Edit,....also if your a full grown adult, the a50 is the only headset that actually fits right

4 hours ago, Slickwicked said:

No....astro a50, incredible sound, great mic, I just went thru finding a hesdset, ps golds don't compare to a50, if no budget astro is the one to get, I tried pulse , gold, steels eris h, skillcandy (has mic issues), a50 has great bass, sound direction, only issue is battery lasts about 8 hrs, but I'll deal with that for the awesome headset

Edit,....also if your a full grown adult, the a50 is the only headset that actually fits right

was already considering these thank for the help man :D