I want to install kali linux on my usb but I want to know after I make my live usb will I be able to use my computers hard disk that on that os?

Yes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If you boot from live usb and never actually installed it on the computer, nothing changes.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Most live OSs offer install options once inside the OS, if you use yumi to make the usb it gives boot options. 

Did that answer your question? 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

and what about the softwares which I want to install will I be able to save them on hard disk rather than usb?

and the will the  speed  of the system be affected I have 7200rpm hard drive and the usb is 3.0

If you're booting from the live usb, anything you install will normal be installed in the USB. Assuming you have persistance enabled.

Also, since you are booting from USB, normal system operation speed will depend on the USB itself. HDD will only come into play when you're reading something off the HDD. e.g. reading from password dictionary..

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

4 minutes ago, sid97 said:

and what about the softwares which I want to install will I be able to save them on hard disk rather than usb?

Most of the time I think no. But you can make a live usb with persistent storage for the few programs you might want to use. Or you can straight-out install the Linux distro on the USB, but that will take more space

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

4 hours ago, sid97 said:

and the will the  speed  of the system be affected I have 7200rpm hard drive and the usb is 3.0

It'll be affected a little bit.  A USB--even 3.0, to my knowledge--won't be as fast as a full hard drive install.  It won't necessarily be super slow and sluggish, and will probably run perfectly fine, but it might be noticeably slower than a full install.