Adding an SSD

Hi, im pretty new to building computers and I want to do something very simple but I just want to clarify before I do it. I have 2 1TB HDDs and a slot for a third, I want to add an ssd and take my windows 10 from my HDD to my SSD (for faster boot times) In addition I want to take CSGO and League of Legends from my HDD and put them on the SSD aswell (just cause). 

Im pretty sure that I can install the SSD but im not sure about how to setup the BIOS or how to copy my Windows 10 to my SSD.

This is the SSD I was thinking of getting:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104551&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Solid+State+Disk-_-N82E16820104551&gclid=CjwKEAjwlq24BRDMjdK7g8mD6BASJABBl8n3o3csLZ-HsJO6vGQyvhQj6OYKb0T8uAdkNQTQfjF9UxoCD3Dw_wcB

(side not: should I get a 120 or 240 gb? I was thinking 120)

Also, this is the motherboard I have: http://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/fm2a58m-vg3+%20r2.0/ If that could help in anyway

welcome to the forums :P

remember to quote or mention someone then you reply them so they get a notification

2 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

how to setup the BIOS or how to copy my Windows 10 to my SSD.

you just have to use software to clone your system drive to the ssd

personally i recommend doing a clean install to get rid of the junks you dont need :P

then all you have to do is go to bios and change the boot order with your ssd being on top

3 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

should I get a 120 or 240 gb?

if you can afford adding a couple more bucks, get a 240gb

its normally just a few bucks more than the 120gb lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Get this one its better and already has something you will need.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=850+evo&N=-1&isNodeId=1                                                                                          
why you need this one. I has better build quality and is faster in the long run of things, It comes with the software to clone your OS on your HDD drive to the SSD for easy and carefree install. Also the price is or is within dollars of same price. I have one myself and it is worth it.

If you bought the other for one thing you will have to download the migration software.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

33 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

welcome to the forums :P

remember to quote or mention someone then you reply them so they get a notification

you just have to use software to clone your system drive to the ssd

personally i recommend doing a clean install to get rid of the junks you dont need :P

then all you have to do is go to bios and change the boot order with your ssd being on top

if you can afford adding a couple more bucks, get a 240gb

its normally just a few bucks more than the 120gb lol

Ok but what if the HDD with Windows 10 on it, has more data then the SSD can hold? I.e. my HDD has 500 gb used but I only want a  250 gb ssd

4 minutes ago, MrHappyTroll said:

Ok but what if the HDD with Windows 10 on it, has more data then the SSD can hold? I.e. my HDD has 500 gb used but I only want a  250 gb ssd

i recommend just doing a clean install, disk cloning is more hassle than clean installing windows and your softwares imo

if you wanna clone, i suppose there are software that allows you to pick what to clone? i nvr cloned a drive `-`

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i recommend just doing a clean install, disk cloning is more hassle than clean installing windows and your softwares imo

if you wanna clone, i suppose there are software that allows you to pick what to clone? i nvr cloned a drive `-`

oh I forgot to mention I dont have ANY Windows Disks because I bought this computer premade and then did the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 from the internet. I dont have the disk

Just now, MrHappyTroll said:

oh I forgot to mention I dont have ANY Windows Disks because I bought this computer premade and then did the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 from the internet. I dont have the disk

you can make a usb installer with the media creation tool

and install windows from a usb stick, its must faster and easier :P

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

you can make a usb installer with the media creation tool

and install windows from a usb stick, its must faster and easier :P

Alright thanks, I used disk clean up and got rid of like 70 gb on my HDD (I was exaggerating when I said 500, it was really like 240 when the ssd is 250) but now I have it down to around like 190 and dropping still I think

1 minute ago, MrHappyTroll said:

Alright thanks, I used disk clean up and got rid of like 70 gb on my HDD (I was exaggerating when I said 500, it was really like 240 when the ssd is 250) but now I have it down to around like 190 and dropping still I think

thats a lot of junk u have there lol

i always just shift+delete so nothing is in the recycle bin

which also means if i delete something accidentally, ill have to either say "fk it" or use recuva `-`

12 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

thats a lot of junk u have there lol

i always just shift+delete so nothing is in the recycle bin

which also means if i delete something accidentally, ill have to either say "fk it" or use recuva `-`

Yeah lol it was mostly Old windows OS's or whatever idk, I went from 240 gb down to 175 gb used now