Best server size dual cpu build under $250~$40

whats the best build for dual cpus at $200 to $350?

has to be rack mountable. I also need a rack.

doesnt have to be balls to the wall, just simple,yet best bang for buck, just to have it.

I need , mobo, case, rack, cpu, cheap ethernet, cpu cooler and... thats pretty much it

the rack mount case must support a normal desktop psu. i dont have a reduntant psu. case has to support the cpu coolers, a evga gs1050, and a 750ti

I have storage, so thats ok.

the cheaper, the better. as that i mean it doesnt have to fill up the budge  its just a pc to run home movies, but why have a 1ft by 1ft pc when you can have a rackmounted one?

Thanks

(not sure if i covered everything)

Does it need to be quite and is power a problem?  if you are fine with a power hungry load dell poweredge 2950 iii you can get one off cragslist for around $150 all the time. 

HTID

1 hour ago, SirSquid said:

Does it need to be quite and is power a problem?  if you are fine with a power hungry load dell poweredge 2950 iii you can get one off cragslist for around $150 all the time. 

powers not a problem, but, the lower the better. its not going to be used for editing or anything. its just for me to say i have a rackmounted 2 core (2 cpu) pc i built.