good mother board that has sli support and is lga 1150

Need motherboard,something like the msi z97 gaming 5,and i dont want the locks on the pcie slots to be FUCKING BITCHES TO OPEN,cuz i just ripped out the pcie slot on the motherboard on my current pc,need a new mobo asap as im rocking duel 980s in sli and i only have 1 inside the pc nw,dont tell me a mobo u havent used i want to be able to easily swap gpus .

EDIT1: system specs

core i5 4690k

corsair h100i

gtx 980

gtx 980

samsung 850 pro ssd

WD blue 1tb 7200rpm hdd

650 watt corsair 80+gold mobo

Just now, Nacho Marco Segui said:

What did you break? The whole connector or the thingy that locks the gpu?

i pulled off the entire plastic part and bent the pins but nt enough to have them touch each other i guess

You should be able to fix this if you have any soldering experience, but if not, you may be able to find a TV repair shop or other electronics repair shop who can just fix the connector for you.  Think outside the box and go to somewhere they aren't familiar with PCs so they don't gouge you on price.  Old TV repair guys can do this for you and would charge you FAR less than buying a new MoBo.  They are used to solder repairs like replacing convergence ICs on old CRT rear-projection big-screens and that's usually dozens of thru-hole soldered pins.  If your connector is surface-mount, it may be tougher, but still completely do-able. That is all unless you just need an excuse for a new MoBo...  In which case: as you were!

My System: "Ayanami" (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

-SPECS-

CPU:
Intel Core i7-9700K
Motherboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming
RAM:
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
GPU:
Gigabyte RTX 2080 WindForce
Case:
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG
Storage:
STORAGE: CUK Cyclone 500GB PCIe M.2 NVMe + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5" SSD + OCZ Agility3 120GB 2.5" SSD + WD Blue 250GB 3.5" HDD + Hitachi GST Deskstar 3TB 3.5" HDD + WD easystore 8TB USB 3.0 ext. HDD
PSU:
CORSAIR HX 1050
Cooling:
Cooler Master Masterliquid Lite 240 AIO w/ Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo White Edition Duo-Ring fans + stock 140mm rear exhaust and 200mm front intake Phanteks case fans
Operating System:
Windows 10 Pro x64
Displays:
Acer Nitro XV340CK 34" 3440x1440 IPS 144Hz + AOC AGON 24" AG241QG4 2560x1440 144Hz + HP ZR2440w 24" 1920x1200 IPS + Dell 2407WFP 24" 1920x1200
Keyboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Flare
Mouse:
Corsair M65 PRO RGB
Sound:
Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless 7.1 + Harman/Kardon HK195 + Sony MHC-GX450

1 minute ago, Ninjanometry said:

You should be able to fix this if you have any soldering experience, but if not, you may be able to find a TV repair shop or other electronics repair shop who can just fix the connector for you.  Think outside the box and go to somewhere they aren't familiar with PCs so they don't gouge you on price.  Old TV repair guys can do this for you and would charge you FAR less than buying a new MoBo.  Unless you just need an excuse for a new MoBo...  In which case: as you were!

well i also have like 3 or 4 pins ripped out and one the plastic piece,aand i was having issues with my gpu underperforming on this mobo anyways

Yeah, if any of the damaged pins managed to jack up traces on the PCB, you're essentially hosed.  Especially if they are internal-layer traces.  As a former electronics manufacturing worker with several IPC soldering certifications, it sounds more like a challenge than a setback. I guess not everyone likes to get the iron hot ;)

My System: "Ayanami" (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

-SPECS-

CPU:
Intel Core i7-9700K
Motherboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming
RAM:
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
GPU:
Gigabyte RTX 2080 WindForce
Case:
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG
Storage:
STORAGE: CUK Cyclone 500GB PCIe M.2 NVMe + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5" SSD + OCZ Agility3 120GB 2.5" SSD + WD Blue 250GB 3.5" HDD + Hitachi GST Deskstar 3TB 3.5" HDD + WD easystore 8TB USB 3.0 ext. HDD
PSU:
CORSAIR HX 1050
Cooling:
Cooler Master Masterliquid Lite 240 AIO w/ Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo White Edition Duo-Ring fans + stock 140mm rear exhaust and 200mm front intake Phanteks case fans
Operating System:
Windows 10 Pro x64
Displays:
Acer Nitro XV340CK 34" 3440x1440 IPS 144Hz + AOC AGON 24" AG241QG4 2560x1440 144Hz + HP ZR2440w 24" 1920x1200 IPS + Dell 2407WFP 24" 1920x1200
Keyboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Flare
Mouse:
Corsair M65 PRO RGB
Sound:
Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless 7.1 + Harman/Kardon HK195 + Sony MHC-GX450

asus z97 pro is a pretty beast motherboard. have a look at that, i'm using it myself and it works great for overclocking and sli.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

8 hours ago, Tycho said:

asus z97 pro is a pretty beast motherboard. have a look at that, i'm using it myself and it works great for overclocking and sli.

is it easy to plug in a pull out the gpus without having to either break your finger or the board trying to get the lock open?

8 hours ago, Tycho said:

nvm that motherboard costs 300$ here,i need something that is a little less expensive