3 Way setup?

Elegy

Hello, I currently have a Philips 144hz 1ms monitor at the moment. I play games like arma 3 and I love that game. I want to move up to a triple monitor setup but I dont want to get two more of the philips' monitor because they are quite expensive. I am wondering if there is a monitor with the same dimentions as that monitor, and that they can adjust height. And will a 6300 + 970 be able to run this setup only arma and a single on others? link for monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824133194 Thanks.

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

6300 and a 970 will struggle with arma because arma's engine is VERY CPU intensive

I currently get 60ish fps in multiplayer, would i get atleast 30 in three way?

I used to run 5760x1080 on a single 970. Arma on high setting ran 40-50 fps depending on the server etc. I never had issues except with games that didn't scale well on 3 monitors. I'd say go for it

6 minutes ago, Aytex said:

yea 60 fps in the forest ;P

I would reccomend this monitor, very small bezels

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-r240hybidx

around 24 inches

Would the dimensions match that of the philips monitor? If not, should I just get 3 of these and just use my current for something else?

1 minute ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

I used to run 5760x1080 on a single 970. Arma on high setting ran 40-50 fps depending on the server etc. I never had issues except with games that didn't scale well on 3 monitors. I'd say go for it

Is there a way to make all other games run on the middle?

1 minute ago, Elegy said:

Is there a way to make all other games run on the middle?

Yeah, in settings for each game you can set resolution graphics display mode etc. Arma 3 scales very well on 3 monitors though, first game I tested out actually 

1 minute ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Yeah, in settings for each game you can set resolution graphics display mode etc. Arma 3 scales very well on 3 monitors though, first game I tested out actually 

Awesome, thanks :D  Though i'm guessing they were three of the same monitors?

1 minute ago, Elegy said:

Awesome, thanks :D  Though i'm guessing they were three of the same monitors?

Yeah, you won't run into issues if they're the same resolution and size. The 144hz one will likely be set at 60 if you get 60hz monitors for the sides