DIRT CHEAP!! LIGHTING?

So I was wondering about lighting on a budget. The budget being $50 what is the best I could get for $50? Its not like I am lighting a sound stage. It would just be for locations that have some dark spots. I was thinking DIY but if you come up with something better then great.

7 minutes ago, TheSlicingEdge said:

So I was wondering about lighting on a budget. The budget being $50 what is the best I could get for $50? Its not like I am lighting a sound stage. It would just be for locations that have some dark spots. I was thinking DIY but if you come up with something better then great.

that post title though...

edit: thought this was about interior PC lighting so I edited out my answer, I got nothing, sorry.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

that post title though...

thought this was about interior PC lighting so I edited out my answer, I got nothing, sorry.

o.O It is in the Photography and Video section. -.-

2 hours ago, TheSlicingEdge said:

You can go to IKEA and buy a few desk lamps or something or for $50 a single on-camera LED panel, a cheap one.

You can look for some DIY video light advice on the web.  There are several.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

there are some nice LED panels on amazon for that price I guess

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On 4/8/2016 at 11:26 PM, TheSlicingEdge said:

IF you can spend $20 more. get this

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Photography-Lighting-Equipment-AGG814/dp/B00E4YS2XU

If you're going to build some DIY lights don't make the mistake I did and get a load with a different colour temperature. I got a LED panel recently for around $40 and it works quite well. It's battery powered so you can take it round with you, fairly bright and has a few colour filters.