Sony's Gaiki services to launch on PS3 in 2014

TopWargamer

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/sony-plans-to-launch-gaikai-ps3-library-in-2014

On my phone so I can't quote really quote anything.

I'd like more info on the PS4 version of the Gaiki services because I think it'll be more useful on the PS4 than on the PS3. But hey, whatever. At least now PS3 owners can rebuy and stream their favorite games from past Sony consoles.

COMIC SANS

CC-CC-CCCCCCCC-COMBO BREAKERRRRR

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/sony-plans-to-launch-gaikai-ps3-library-in-2014

On my phone so I can't quote really quote anything.

I'd like more info on the PS4 version of the Gaiki services because I think it'll be more useful on the PS4 than on the PS3. But hey, whatever. At least now PS3 owners can rebuy and stream their favorite games from past Sony consoles.

Geikei is only for PS4, Vita, and Vita TV. You cannot stream games on your PS3. 

The games that will be in the library first are PS3 titles. That is what the article is saying. 

And they said Geikei would come in early 2014 when they announced the PS4. Of course, that was more so a "guesstimation date" since it was at a big press event for another related product and felt like the date could change. 

Still, I am excited for this. Hopefully not re-buying your games will be a thing. Like, I put my game disc into the PS4, which cannot play it, because it is a PS3 game, but can read it, to say "Hey, this is that game, they own it, so they can stream it for free." or something like that. 

If we cannot do that, it will seriously bother me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Microsoft meet the back hand

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1