AMD Build Coolant/coolant color ideas needed

Alright, so let me premise this with you can NOT change my mind. I have all of the parts necessary. And this is completely overkill and impractical for the lacking hardware. I KNOW. I just want the experience of custom watercooling more than I need the powerful hardware. Now that that's out of the way, lets get to the chase.

I will be custom cooling my build in the VERY near future. Using all of the hardware in my signature (except case and AiO). Red and black gpu, red and black mobo. And I am receiving the Enthoo Luxe tomorrow. So my question to you, is what coolant/coolant color would suit my hardware? I kinda like the cloudy colors like mayhem's pastel. Red seems pretty obvious, but it's also kinda overused I think. But I'm no stranger to custom painting my hardware if need to do so. Thanks in advance!!

2 minutes ago, Layne White said:

Red and black gpu, red and black mobo. 

hmmmmm,,.. 

Is Red ascents???

yeah red.

1 minute ago, josephaltareb said:

hmmmmm,,.. 

Is Red ascents???

yeah red.

Do they make a cloudy colored red? I don't believe I've seen any other than the typical clear red liquid.

Only get meyhems pastel if you're setting this thing on a desk for all the world to see... I ended up sticking my watercooled right under the desk and water with dye was fine for me. 

1 minute ago, clarkmcc said:

The 8320 is not underkill for water. I had mine under water at 5.2... as long as you keep those vrms cool somehow its great under water!

Yeah. Getting a beefier PSU soon for further OC. vrm's are a problem though. How'd you keep em cool? Ton's of fans?

Just now, Layne White said:

Yeah. Getting a beefier PSU soon for further OC. vrm's are a problem though. How'd you keep em cool? Ton's of fans?

I couldnt so I backed down to 4.7GHz. As for the PSU I was rocking 550 with the 780 overclocked as well :D was it smart... heck no. Did it work? Yeah B|

I couldnt so I backed down to 4.7GHz. As for the PSU I was rocking 550 with the 780 overclocked as well :D was it smart... heck no. Did it work? Yeah B|

Any idea what voltages were at 4.7? And vrm temps? This build will be optimized for silent performance. Otherwise I'll keep it at 4.4.

7 minutes ago, Layne White said:

actually dont get a coolant,

it does not affect performance but is an issue for the long run as it can gunk up water blocks,

Get UV tubing if you can,

Any idea what voltages were at 4.7? And vrm temps? This build will be optimized for silent performance. Otherwise I'll keep it at 4.4.

Somewhere around 1.48- 1.5... Can't remember. Really depends on the quality of the silicon in your chip... VRM temps were too hot to touch at 5.2. HWMonitor didn't list them so I don't know for sure. 

1 minute ago, josephaltareb said:

actually dont get a coolant,

it does not affect performance but is an issue for the long run as it can gunk up water blocks,

Get UV tubing if you can,

Was really hoping for the Res to look nice and pretty. Can't do that with distilled water. :/

Just now, Layne White said:

Was really hoping for the Res to look nice and pretty. Can't do that with distilled water. :/

well.

how long ARE YOU KEEPING THAT SYSTEM RUNNING FOR,

1-2 years, mphh, might be,

3+, y are you keeping that junk.

3 minutes ago, clarkmcc said:

Somewhere around 1.48- 1.5... Can't remember. Really depends on the quality of the silicon in your chip... VRM temps were too hot to touch at 5.2. HWMonitor didn't list them so I don't know for sure. 

Ahh. Thanks for the info!!

Ahh. Thanks for the info!!

Check and see if EK or something makes a waterblock for your mobo. If so you should be able to nail an impressive overclock. 

Check and see if EK or something makes a waterblock for your mobo. If so you should be able to nail an impressive overclock. 

Think i did once before. Sadly, it's just a cheap msi 970 motherboard.

Think i did once before. Sadly, it's just a cheap msi 970 motherboard.

Dang, if you're serious about OCing (and everyone will hate me for this) and if you're not selling again, I'de get a straight vrm waterblock and thermal adhesive it somehow... Bad idea? :D

Dang, if you're serious about OCing (and everyone will hate me for this) and if you're not selling again, I'de get a straight vrm waterblock and thermal adhesive it somehow... Bad idea? :D

Sounds like something I'd consider. I like to try to stand out from the crowd. Hence why I have yet to go to intel. Even though I obviously have the money.

3 minutes ago, Layne White said:

Sounds like something I'd consider. I like to try to stand out from the crowd. Hence why I have yet to go to intel. Even though I obviously have the money.

Do... and post lots of pictures and stats... I'm interested to see