MoCa With verison

DusterTheFirst

i have a Verizon fios router in the basement of my house which is connected via coaxial to the Verizon AP and a coaxial to Ethernet adapter in the other room. i am trying to find another coax to Ethernet adapter for my main room. the one in the other room is a Verizon one and i can not find it online. do any of you know a good inexpensive adapter i could get that works with fios MoCa? 

Well not many companies make Moca adapters. For example Actiontec is the only company even producing Moca 2.0 adapters. Moca adapters work on a stick standard. They operate on 1ghz to 1.5Ghz on the coax. Now thats if Verizon is using standard moca and not something proprietary. You need to see if they are using just standard moca and what version. I doubt that you will be able to find the same one Verizon uses as its probably manufactured directly for them. Maybe we have a Verizon tech on the forum that can help. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I've heard on other forums that Verizon is using standard MoCA and the Actiontec MoCA 2.0 adapters work well.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

yah the otherone i have is actiontec so ill get one of thoes