Missing part for R9 290 stock cooler

I have a reference r9 290 that I used in a previous water cooled build.  No longer use that card and trying to help a friend improve his computer.  Went to install the reference cooler back on since he does not have a water loop in his computer.  When installing I realized I no longer have the center tension piece that goes on the back of the card that appears to tighten it to the main part that needs to be cooled. There is an attached image that shows which piece I am actually talking about since my description is severely lacking details.

Does anyone know if these can be replaced, or if not that then maybe a work around to make it still work?

edit: sorry as well if this post is in the wrong place.  Wasn't sure where the best to post this would be.

edit: Looks like I found a local guy that is selling water R9 290s with water blocks on them that is willing to give me the part! Assuming he follows through my crisis will be solved. 

edit: Managed to find local guy that was selling R9 290s with water blocks on them.  This said person was nice enough to help me out with my situation and gave me the part.

MSI-R9-290-Back.jpg

i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz  ||  R9 290 @1190/1500  ||  16GB RAM  ||  Samsung 840 EVO SSD (250GB/500GB)  ||  AX1200w PSU  ||  CPU and GPUs watercooled

12 minutes ago, Das_Beard said:

I have a reference r9 290 that I used in a previous water cooled build.  No longer use that card and trying to help a friend improve his computer.  Went to install the reference cooler back on since he does not have a water loop in his computer.  When installing I realized I no longer have the center tension piece that goes on the back of the card that appears to tighten it to the main part that needs to be cooled. There is an attached image that shows which piece I am actually talking about since my description is severely lacking details.

Does anyone know if these can be replaced, or if not that then maybe a work around to make it still work?

edit: sorry as well if this post is in the wrong place.  Wasn't sure where the best to post this would be.

look up cooler retention bracket 290 and you might find it

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

8 minutes ago, astranger200 said:

look up cooler retention bracket 290 and you might find it

4 minutes ago, astranger200 said:

alternatively buy a dead on and get it of that

Good ideas.  Will try them both.

i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz  ||  R9 290 @1190/1500  ||  16GB RAM  ||  Samsung 840 EVO SSD (250GB/500GB)  ||  AX1200w PSU  ||  CPU and GPUs watercooled