trying to water cool my pc but having trouble finding water blocks whats the best place to A. get a custom kit for the loop and B. best place to get water blocks? thanks

4 minutes ago, Durzo_Blint99 said:

trying to water cool my pc but having trouble finding water blocks whats the best place to A. get a custom kit for the loop and B. best place to get water blocks? thanks

ek

Go to websites such as performance-pcs.com and frozencpu.com and sidewindercomputers.com that is where i buy all of my liquid cooling components and accessories!

On 4/4/2016 at 7:50 AM, cpeterson19 said:

Go to websites such as performance-pcs.com and frozencpu.com and sidewindercomputers.com that is where i buy all of my liquid cooling components and accessories!

Frozencpu is dead. You should stay away from them. A couple years back they had a huge scandal because they were taking people's money, but the people weren't getting their stuff that they ordered. EK's website, performancepcs.com, and aqua-tuning are all good ones that I know of, though. I've bought from performancePCs and I'm super happy with them. aqua tuning is endorsed by JayzTwoCents, and ek, well they're endorsed by nearly everyone.

19 hours ago, Mastafu said:

Frozencpu is dead. You should stay away from them. A couple years back they had a huge scandal because they were taking people's money, but the people weren't getting their stuff that they ordered. EK's website, performancepcs.com, and aqua-tuning are all good ones that I know of, though. I've bought from performancePCs and I'm super happy with them. aqua tuning is endorsed by JayzTwoCents, and ek, well they're endorsed by nearly everyone.

I have been using frozencpu again for the last 6 months and not a problem at all, they are working the their website so you may have to order over the phone but there service was great! so i dont think they are a problem any more.

1 hour ago, cpeterson19 said:

I have been using frozencpu again for the last 6 months and not a problem at all, they are working the their website so you may have to order over the phone but there service was great! so i dont think they are a problem any more.

good to know! it'll be a while before I use them again and I just wanted to make sure Durzo_Blint99 had all the facts first.