Need CPU cooler suggestions

Yo, so my friend asked me to help him build his new gaming rig since I'm more into tech than he is, and I've pretty much gotten everything sorted except the CPU cooler. He's in Malaysia so popular brands and models will be available with varying prices. His main desire is 1080p gaming on a 60Hz monitor with as much future proofing as possible for the budget. The specs that I'll list below add up to roughly 1,150 USD, so we're hoping to find a cooler ideally for 80 USD or less. We won't be overclocking the CPU, but overclocking is the GPU is a possibility. 

I'll list out the parts I've chosen and then move on to my issue with the cooler. 

Case : Fractal Design Node 304

Motherboard : Gigabyte H170N WiFi LGA1151 mini-ITX motherboard (GA-H170N-WIFI)

Processor : Intel i5 6500

RAM : 1 stick of Kingston Hyper X Fury 8GB DDR4 2400MHz 

PSU : Corsair CX600M 

GPU : Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB G1 Gaming 

Storage : Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 2tb 5400rpm

I chose the Node 304 for it's portability as well as ability to fit a full sized graphics card and also it's extensive storage expansion, based on him wanting to take it home with him during university holidays. Ideally I'd have chosen a reference blower style 970 so internal case heat could be minimised, however they're near impossible to find in Malaysia, and the G1 is being offered for cheaper than the MSI or Asus Strix options, with better out of the box performance and overclocking possibilities, but the problem with an open air cooler like the G1, is that I'm worried about the internal temps of the case and thereby the CPU temps. I initially was considering the CoolerMaster Seidon 120V, as I could configure the fan to blow air out the back of the case by replacing the stock fan with it, and also due to it only costing around 60USD. While I've watched plenty of videos and read plenty online, I have no real life experience with anything but a mediocre build where temperatures aren't an issue so I'm really not sure if I even need a non stock cooler, or if the Intel heatsink and fan would be fine since there'd be no overclocking. I've also shortlisted the Corsair H60 and H80 V2 single rads, incase the Seidon 120V isn't a good choice. 

The noctua NH-L12 also sells for about the same price as the Seidon 120V, and after the reading the dimensions it seems like I can fit it in while leaving the stock exhaust 140mm fan in place, but in my mind it seems more effective to blow the heat straight out through the radiator than into the case and then hope the 140mm can do an adequate job of pulling it out. I know the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo is very highly regarded as great bang for your buck, but when I checked out other people's builds I found that on the Mini-ITX motherboards the copper heatpipes came worryingly close to the RAM dimms, so I crossed it out for this particular build. 

Apologies if what I've written is a bit convoluted, but in summary what I need opinions on are;

a) Do I need a non stock CPU cooler
b) Which of the following would be best;

CM Seidon 120V Single fan 120mm AIO watercooler

Noctua NH-L12 Dual fan (92mm,120mm) Heatsink

Corsair H60 Single fan 120mm AIO watercooler

Corsair H80 V2 Dual fan 120mm AIO watercooler

Any help, opinions and tips on the cooler and parts in general will be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch in advance and cheers. 

look to see if the cryorig c7 is available in your area

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

The cooler for this situation doesn't need to be anything special.  I'd be tempted to say the stock cooler would be fine, but I am not familiar with the climate there and how extensive your friend's gaming sessions are.  It's unfortunate that you have ruled out a hyper 212, because it is a fantastic cooler.. 

If the selection is down to the coolers that you have listed, just opt for the cheaper one.  They will all be more than enough.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop