Bottlenecks

Hello guys, me again i was wondering if an intel i5 6600 and r9 390x will bottleneck each other or if they will run at full potential?

I will mostly be using it for gaming and some school work. Also i have 8gb of RAM if that matters.

Thats all thanks :)

Just now, Lightswitch77 said:

Hello guys, me again i was wondering if an intel i5 6600 and r9 390x will bottleneck each other or if they will run at full potential?

I will mostly be using it for gaming and some school work. Also i have 8gb of RAM if that matters.

Thats all thanks :)

No its fine...there will be no issues

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Lightswitch77 said:

not really no, what's your display? Are you building a new rig? If so what budget/country? probably not worth getting the 390X if you're in the US

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

not really no, what's your display? Are you building a new rig? If so what budget/country? probably not worth getting the 390X if you're in the US

It's a new rig i'm building and my budget is 220.000 isk krónur from Iceland. My monitors will be 1080p's, as in two of them.

I don't know if its wirth getting the 390x but i kind of want too...

4 minutes ago, Lightswitch77 said:

It's a new rig i'm building and my budget is 220.000 isk krónur from Iceland. My monitors will be 1080p's, as in two of them.

I don't know if its wirth getting the 390x but i kind of want too...

If it's not much more than a 390 go for it I guess, but even a 390 is fairly overkill for 1080p 60hz gaming. You could always just get like a 380/X with an i7 6700 and be set on your CPU forever, new GPUs are coming a few months anyways

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?