Where to buy ASUS Z97I-PLUS mITX

I want to get this board for my mITX build but I cannot find any canadian retailer who sells them, does anyone know where I can possibly grab one?

Amazon in Canada has 2 for ridiculous prices!

https://www.amazon.ca/ASUS-Z97I-PLUS-Asus-Motherboard/dp/B00K2R6E0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459397511&sr=8-1&keywords=Z97I-PLUS

That said, i you are willing to loose the overclocking ability you might consider the H97I-Plus for only $150 Canadian. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

8 minutes ago, Papakuma said:

Amazon in Canada has 2 for ridiculous prices!

https://www.amazon.ca/ASUS-Z97I-PLUS-Asus-Motherboard/dp/B00K2R6E0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459397511&sr=8-1&keywords=Z97I-PLUS

That said, i you are willing to loose the overclocking ability you might consider the H97I-Plus for only $150 Canadian. 

Sweet baby jesus. Yeah that's not worth it. They might even re launch it in a few years. I'm definitely going with the H97I-Plus for now.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, aceken said:

Whoa, hold that mouse. Is this site reputable?

I don't know. Only did a fancy google search like: Asus Z97I Plus site:ca "intitle:price"

5 minutes ago, SparkyRain said:

I don't know. Only did a fancy google search like: Asus Z97I Plus site:ca "intitle:price"

Well after some more Google-fu the company is shite. Although they are conveniently located near my place, but they dont have a retail location :(

I will most likely get the H97 version.

Thanks for the help!

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but trying to find any z97 stuff reasonably priced in Canada is becoming pretty hard. You might want to consider Skylake instead, unless you already own the CPU. I was going to do a z97 mITX build back in January, but nothing but the Ggigabyte Z/H97 wifi were available for a reasonable prices and there were the other mainstream ones but for obscene costs. 

You can always keep an eye out on NCIX's ebay outlet, but I don't have high hopes with that source as they haven't had much recently. I frequently check it for deals. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

1 hour ago, Imabigmac said:

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but trying to find any z97 stuff reasonably priced in Canada is becoming pretty hard. You might want to consider Skylake instead, unless you already own the CPU. I was going to do a z97 mITX build back in January, but nothing but the Ggigabyte Z/H97 wifi were available for a reasonable prices and there were the other mainstream ones but for obscene costs. 

You can always keep an eye out on NCIX's ebay outlet, but I don't have high hopes with that source as they haven't had much recently. I frequently check it for deals. 

I already have the CPU, but im not gung-ho about OC, so I'm okay with getting the H97I vesion