Raspi screen

I'm looking for a screen I can use with raspberry pi that can either run off of 5v 2a or off of gpio, preferably with amazon prime. I don't need a touch screen. any ideas?

they recently launched their official display i think, its touch screen, but its pretty much fully integrated afaik. (it hooks up to one of those ribbon slots on the pi)

Just now, manikyath said:

they recently launched their official display i think, its touch screen, but its pretty much fully integrated afaik. (it hooks up to one of those ribbon slots on the pi)

It's $80, 7 inches (pretty big for what I want) and doesn't have very good reviews

1 minute ago, whitephoenix said:

It's $80, 7 inches (pretty big for what I want) and doesn't have very good reviews

theres some chinese junk you can look into, most of those things are dirt flippin cheap, not sure they'll do the effort of having it run off of 5v2a tho.

for what kind of project is it?

http://www.amazon.com/Sunfounder-Screen-Display-Monitor-Raspberry/dp/B012ZRYDYY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

I use this one, not an amazing quality but enough to read the shell, decent sounds, amd good stand, but you pretty much have to look straight at it not an angle

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

theres some chinese junk you can look into, most of those things are dirt flippin cheap, not sure they'll do the effort of having it run off of 5v2a tho.

for what kind of project is it?

Portable emulator using lakka, basically attaching a pi + screen onto an xbox controller like a nvidia shield

I bought a chinese one that was cheap but it flickers on like once every 3 seconds, so either it's defective or my power supply isn't good enough

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

http://www.amazon.com/Sunfounder-Screen-Display-Monitor-Raspberry/dp/B012ZRYDYY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01

I use this one, not an amazing quality but enough to read the shell, decent sounds, amd good stand, but you pretty much have to look straight at it not an angle

Still kind of big and pricey but it's an option I guess, having speakers is a plus

Alright well I'm out of ideas because I don't want a touch screen, they're all very expensive, and almost all are the wrong size 3.5-5 inches would be nice.