USB Flash Drive?

elliott35

Is there a flash drive that is better than other drives for any reason? Price, quality, size? I duno im just looking to get some flash drives and dont know what ones to get.

in my experience kingston is good but im no expert just figured id give my 2 cents 

Generally I tend to buy from a manufacturer I trust (Sandisk most recently). Then I look at the size of the drive in GB, physical size of the drive, and price. It is good to have a USB 2.0 drive for some low level tasks like flashing a motherboard bios or installing windows. For daily storage and file transport a USB 3 drive is nice for the additional speed. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

Up until recently the Sandisk Extreme series of flash drives were pretty much the fastest ones out there and I would highly recommend them. Performance is great, build quality is awesome, but they are quite a bit more expensive then other options out there.

Also there may be some faster flash drives out there now if you do some research. I haven't shopped for a flash drive in probably 9 months so I'm not sure what's come out since then.