Looking for a Thunderbolt 3 Laptop

In my original post : 

I needed a laptop for rendering/gaming. One of the suggestions were to wait for new GPU's and use them as external GPU. But until then I would need a good laptop to start off thats with thunderbolt 3 connection. Preferebly a notebook with i7 6th gen with intergrated gpu so I won't overpay  for something like 960m and in the end won't use it anyway. Price range  <1300$

What you are asking for doesn't entirely yet exist to my knowledge.

You can get a Dell XPS 13 for that price range but it will have a 15W dual core processor for which the difference between i5 and i7 is negligible at best, and usually negative.  If you are willing to spend more, my recommendation would be the ASUS Zenbook Pro or XPS 15, but you're looking at $1,500 (USD) they only come with the GTX 960M.

Alternatively, there is the Dell Precision 15 3000 Series (3510).  I actually just bought one a week ago, it's pretty damn good.  It comes with your choice of i5, i7, or E3 processor (all quad-core, the i7 and E3 have Hyperthreading), a FirePro W5130M (roughly equivilant to an R9 M370 or GTX 950m), and up to 32GB of DDR4.  I couldn't find any reviews, but if you're interested it shares it's chasis with the Latitude E5570 (which is inexplicably more expensive for a similarly configured model despite having a Radeon GPU rather than FirePro).  It costs right around $1,300 when well configured, but most people would probably prefer the Zenbook or XPS because they're quite a bit thinner and have a more premium build.  The Precision 3000 has an a aluminum frame, but the casing is plastic.

You can find a list of laptops with Thunderbolt 3 at Thunderbolttechnologies.net

They are currently selling the G501VW for $800-$900 (not sure about tax) - link

TB3, GTX 960M, 1080p IPS, thin and lightweight relatively

I'm actually looking into the Acer Predator 15. seems like a badass laptop and it has the thunderbolt 3 slot with gtx 970 graphics for $1500.

13 hours ago, Seananamous said:

I'm actually looking into the Acer Predator 15. seems like a badass laptop and it has the thunderbolt 3 slot with gtx 970 graphics for $1500.

If you can, I'd try it out first.  Acer makes mostly fantastic laptops, but their keyboards are garbage - the absolute worst I've ever tried.  Their screens and trackpads are probably the best though. 

10 minutes ago, Uber Hamburgler said:

If you can, I'd try it out first.  Acer makes mostly fantastic laptops, but their keyboards are garbage - the absolute worst I've ever tried.  Their screens and trackpads are probably the best though. 

The Predator's keyboard is really good, I can guarantee that, I've tried it out at my local store.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap