which 250GB SSD?

Mixzzz

So Ive got choice between OCZ Trion 150, ADATA SP550, Sandisk Ultra II or Z400s. Which one I should take because they seem to be pretty similiar and cost around 65e

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

The Ultra II is the fastest of those.

Ok...What about quality?

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

OCZ Trion 150. May not best the true "fastest", but only slower by like a super marginal small difference, but the product quality, aesthetics, and reliability is great. OCZ is a good company.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Just now, Trav_X said:

OCZ Trion 150. May not best the true "fastest", but only slower by like a super marginal small difference, but the product quality, aesthetics, and reliability is great. OCZ is a good company.

Its seems like the most sata SSDs have a bit different results in benchmarks but in real world tests they mostly perform the same. So if the quality and reliabilty of OCZ is good then I'll take that.

3 minutes ago, Mixzzz said:

Ok...What about quality?

They should all be pretty decent. But Sandisk is arguably the most reputable of those companies, and the Ultra II is an SSD that has been on the market for a long time without any horror stories coming to light.

Just now, Mixzzz said:

Its seems like the most sata SSDs have a bit different results in benchmarks but in real world tests they mostly perform the same. So if the quality and reliabilty of OCZ is good then I'll take that.

All the companies have good quality, but I prefer OCZ, for aesthetics and quality. I believe they are owned by Toshiba. The looks are nice, and their quality is pretty good. Good support too. My friend has a RAID 0 array with OCZ drives, I think some older OCZ models, and its never failed. I'm gonna to get a new build soon, and I'll be getting the same OCZ Trion 150 240gb as a boot drive and for certain games/programs.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Ocz In my opinion has the best quality after samsung.

I'm always here to help