Corsair c70 side panel fans?

TheRomanSenate

I'm planning on installing two 140mm side panel fans, my question is since I have blower style cards which orientation should I go with pushing air in or pulling air out? For reference the case is the Corsair c70.

air pushing in. because the blower style cards exhaust air out the back. so it would be more helpful to feed them air. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

5 minutes ago, afyeung said:

air pushing in. because the blower style cards exhaust air out the back. so it would be more helpful to feed them air. 

Thanks man. Will do.

25 minutes ago, TheRomanSenate said:

Thanks man. Will do.

What fans do you plan on getting? The C70 already has a lot of airflow so you don't need anything to crazy 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

The side air vents do not have dust filters.  You might want to limit the dust you throw into the case if you install intake fans there.

I have 7 case fans in my C70, and I do not use the side vents.  There are filters from the front all the way to the power supply.  I would use those areas to intake fresh air.

I have two 140mm fans in the bottom (one is jury rigged), and two 120mm in the front to take in fresh air.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2016 at 11:32 AM, afyeung said:

What fans do you plan on getting? The C70 already has a lot of airflow so you don't need anything to crazy 

Low rpm fans mostly. Low air speed but more air intake, so hopefully less noise. Since you can't hear or have trouble hearing fans spinning below 500-600 rpms adding more will facilitate better airflow without having to crank the speed that much. That's simply my goal.