Editing help- texting staying in the same space with motion

What's up guys, I have asked this question before but I never found a example... here's the link to the video. I want the text to stay in the same place as it does in "Fun for Louis" part. I'm thinking it has something to do  with motion tracker in after effects. Thanks for the help in advance.

You're spot on. Within After Effects, there are tools to "Track Motion". All he does is simply select a point of high contrast to track - in this case it's probably the concrete on the glass - and then a set of track points are created. Then he'll link text to these track points, and boom, the text stays on the point he selected. All he has to do then is manipulate the text in a 3D environment so it is on the same plane as the glass, and the text looks perfect. 

There are many tutorials on YouTube about 3D motion tracking, he is one I found...

It's under 10 minutes, and quickly scrubbing through it seems to do everything very well. Hope this helps!

- Nathan

28 minutes ago, pugizimo said:

You're spot on. Within After Effects, there are tools to "Track Motion". All he does is simply select a point of high contrast to track - in this case it's probably the concrete on the glass - and then a set of track points are created. Then he'll link text to these track points, and boom, the text stays on the point he selected. All he has to do then is manipulate the text in a 3D environment so it is on the same plane as the glass, and the text looks perfect. 

There are many tutorials on YouTube about 3D motion tracking, he is one I found...

It's under 10 minutes, and quickly scrubbing through it seems to do everything very well. Hope this helps!

- Nathan

Awesome thank you :)