Best headset for ~$50?

Morpheus

I like the logitech g430s but I only have $50 right now for a headset so which one would you recommend I get? i'm not much of an audio guy so I'm not quite sure what to get 

also it needs to have a mic

g230?

yeah that was my next choice, just looking at other options

Just buy the best set of audio headphones you can and get a 3.5 jacked microphone. Done.

Don't be a fashion victim with "gamer" headsets.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

Just buy the best set of audio headphones you can and get a 3.5 jacked microphone. Done.

Don't be a fashion victim with "gamer" headsets.

any you have in mind?

That's a really tight budget, my suggestion get a pair of Sony MDR-XB400's or Phillips Downtown's and a Zalman clip on mic.

MDR-XB400: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB400-Series-Extra-Headphones/dp/B00AN8T442

Phillips Downtown's: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHL5605GY-28-CitiScape-Headphones/dp/B0079R2NVQ/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1379380354&sr=1-14&keywords=phillips+headphones

Zalman Clip on: http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_y

*Headphones and a separate mic are always better than a "gaming headset, plus you could use either of these with your phone or ipod, etc.

any you have in mind?

Well the irony here is that I use House of Marley headphones but in my defense the sound does hit my buttons just right.

Just cruise amazon or wherever and compare prices to reviews. Audiophiles can be very picky so you never get debased reviews in favour of fanboydom.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

Well the irony here is that I use House of Marley headphones but in my defense the sound does hit my buttons just right.

Just cruise amazon or wherever and compare prices to reviews. Audiophiles can be very picky so you never get debased reviews in favour of fanboydom.

sounds like a plan lol

This?

The Steelseries 3H V2 seems like a really great headset.

that looks pretty good thanks dude now I just gotta check how much it is in Canada xD