Hey what do you guys think about the new razor blade stealth. I'm using really very old dell laptop and I'm having hard time running softwares like solid works, mat lab. Can you suggest any good laptop or ultra book that is good for gaming, and everyday work as well like taking to school etc. Price is not a big problem to me.

Just now, shangari.jasdeep21 said:

Hey what do you guys think about the new razor blade stealth. I'm using really very old dell laptop and I'm having hard time running softwares like solid works, mat lab. Can you suggest any good laptop or ultra book that is good for gaming, and everyday work as well like taking to school etc. Price is not a big problem to me.

msi gs series are light and decent for gaming, i've heard a lot of quality complaints about the razer blade series of laptops alongside their warranty service being garbage.

Im using a Gigabyte P35X. I love it, one of about 4 15" laptops on the market with a 980M. Its thin, relatively light and easily fits into a "normal" sized laptop pocket. Its also very reasonably priced, I picked up my v4 model last year for US$1800 then added in the SSDs myself. It does run pretty hot though, supposedly repasting resolves that (im trying that in a couple of weeks when I get home). Also one of the VERY few thin & light gaming laptops to come with a CD/DVD/BR drive.

PC:

Monolith(Laptop): CPU: i7 5700HQ GPU: GTX 980M 8GB RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz Storage: 2x128GB Samsung 850 EVO(Raid 0) + 1TB HGST 7200RPM Model: Gigabyte P35XV4 Mouse: Razer Orochi Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 450

IoT:

Router: Netgear D7000 Nighthawk

NAS: Synology DS218j, 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf

Media Accelerator: Nvidia Shield via Plex

Phone: Sony Xperia X Compact

Just now, shangari.jasdeep21 said:

How is MSI's customer service ? What do you think about origin ? 

I've heard msi customer service is wonderful in US, origin is ok, they're laptop prices are same/higher than msi so you need to take aesthetics into count and i think msi laptops look a lot more sleek