My touchPad stopped working after upgrading to Win 10

MrIceCremeLollipop

Please  Help, I have a aida 64 screen shot and the mouse that shows Is a My usb mouse, I have tried installing the drivers again, and I Did the F7 thing, which didn't work, And it worked when i had windows 7, but obviously it doesn't like 10.

I have a Acer Aspire E5-551.

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Please  Help, I have a aida 64 screen shot and the mouse that shows Is a My usb mouse, I have tried installing the drivers again, and I Did the F7 thing, which didn't work, And it worked when i had windows 7, but obviously it doesn't like 10.

I have a Acer Aspire E5-551.

Uninstall the driver for touchpad and run windows update, worked for me (lenovo laptop)

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Just now, A Guy Eating Cereal said:

Uninstall the driver for touchpad and run windows update, worked for me (lenovo laptop)

And how would I go about uninstalling the driver? :D

1 minute ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

And how would I go about uninstalling the driver? :D

right click windows button (bottom left) then goto device manager, find mice and other pointing devices. Right click the touchpad driver and press upgrade first (see if this sorts it) failing this click ininstall then reboot laptop and search windows update (icon next to start button) Should now work :)

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

1 minute ago, A Guy Eating Cereal said:

right click windows button (bottom left) then goto device manager, find mice and other pointing devices. Right click the touchpad driver and press upgrade first (see if this sorts it) failing this click ininstall then reboot laptop and search windows update (icon next to start button) Should now work :)

Capture.PNG.40cae7a3e8488fcca7a1b3222ef4These are the only ones?

5 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Capture.PNG.40cae7a3e8488fcca7a1b3222ef4These are the only ones?

if you don't see more then yes. remove both for good measure.

if that doesn't help just download the drivers. 

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/drivers

t7tgcRQ.png

upgrading is sketchy as hell, clean install is recommended if you don't have too many files that need preserving. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.