Smallest Amd Only Build

Main caveat is the limited space for a rad. It will be a thick 120mm rad so maybe, but the loop is so short that I do not know. It will also be res-less too. The case would need slight cutting to fit the mobo but should be fine. Parts list is below.

I know the mobo is not ideal but I'm trying to get the most performance with the smallest possible amd only build. Fm2's cant complete with a 8350

Radiator

Rad Fan

CPU

Cpu/pump block combo

Mobo

Case

GPU

GPU Block

The point of this build is to go AMD only for kicks and because I have an 8350 laying about.

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

4 minutes ago, goodtofufriday said:

Main caveat is the limited space for a rad. It will be a thick 120mm rad so maybe, but the loop is so short that I do not know. It will also be res-less too. The case would need slight cutting to fit the mobo but should be fine. Parts list is below.

I know the mobo is not ideal but I'm trying to get the most performance with the smallest possible amd only build. Fm2's cant complete with a 8350

Radiator

Rad Fan

CPU

Cpu/pump block combo

Mobo

Case

GPU

GPU Block

The point of this build is to go AMD only for kicks and because I have an 8350 laying about.

I'm not certain if that motherboard fits into the Node 202. And that board is specified as a mATX motherboard.

11 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

I'm not certain if that motherboard fits into the Node 202. And that board is specified as a mATX motherboard.

I will barely fit if I cut at part of the case in the center. Which is well within my ability. And the board is actually a flex atx size. So it's very close to a itx board, which would allow me to fit it in there. 

Just now, Heuron said:

How in hell will you fit a full watercooled pc in the node 202?

The Rad is a thicker 120mm radiator. Not ideal for the fury nano and 8350 but should be enough. Espeically if i downclock the 8350 a tad.