Where To Install Exhaust Fan For mATX Case

InTheAir
Go to solution Solved by SonoDanshi,

The description and the pictures on Amazon are all stating that it can accept either an 80 or 90mm exhaust fan at the back of the case and would be installed next to the motherboard IO.

I just started on my new PC build, but before I got started I would obviously want to get the case fans out of the way. Only one intake fan comes uninstalled, so I put that in at the front grill. While I'm waiting for my only exhaust fan, I need an idea of where to place the fan. The case doesn't come with a manual (Nor does there seem to be one on the Internet) so the only hope is the Internet. The case looks like this, and my current build is this: 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($102.33 @ Amazon) 
Thermal Compound: Cooler Master HTK-002 0.01g Thermal Paste  ($2.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($46.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($147.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: Xion XON-310_BK MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: XFX XT 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($36.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full - USB (32/64-bit)  ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.99 @ Directron) 
Monitor: AOC G2260VWQ6 75Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($149.99 @ Best Buy) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: Xbox 360 Wired Controller ($28.06)
Total: $760.06
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-24 08:51 EDT-0400

Edited by InTheAir
Incorrect format for copy/paste on PCPartPicker list.

The description and the pictures on Amazon are all stating that it can accept either an 80 or 90mm exhaust fan at the back of the case and would be installed next to the motherboard IO.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

22 hours ago, SonoDanshi said:

Second this. Also PSU will be acting as secondary exhaust since its top mounted and can't intake from top.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv