Need help, issues with Overclock and Adaptive Voltages

Hey guys. I decided to go ahead and overclock my i5 4670k finally. I followed a very involved and detailed guide to find what seems to be some stable values. I've done several hours off and on of stress testing with these values without any errors or crashes.

So I got it at 4.3GHZ with a Vcore of 1.19 and a Cache of 4.3GHZ, with a Vring of 1.24. My VRIN is at 1.9. Forgive me if all of this is irrelevant. Anyway though, as I said, I seem to be quite stable here... so I decided to start re-enabling power saving features and turning on adaptive voltages. The only problem is I have a Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H board which does not have an adaptive setting built in. So I did what the guide said and set my Vcore and Vring to adaptive through the Intel XTU. As soon as I did this, I crashed and when trying to boot back up it wanted to load my optimized BIOS settings, I didn't let it and then booted back up fine, but my voltages are of course static again. Any ideas on what to do here? Thanks guys. Here's the guide I followed if it makes any difference:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AW8i3iOjFVBrYf7h0Kz69UoXa474_moIIuK-aYZhfGE/edit#

If your bios doesn't support adaptive voltage, then there isn't anything you can do.

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

22 minutes ago, incarnate said:

If your bios doesn't support adaptive voltage, then there isn't anything you can do.

^This.

You may try updating your BIOS to the latest version and see if it now has adaptive voltage to it. Most modern motherboards do have that feature, so I don't think that your Mobo doesn't have that. Also, I do not recommend using third-party programs to enable BIOS features as it would bring a slew of other problems with it.

Oh I see. Thanks. Is there any other way I can make my voltages lower though when not under heavy use? Wouldn't it be pretty bad for my CPU to leave it at 1.19 Vcore and 1.24 Vcache at all times? I know there's an offset voltage setting in my bios but I have no idea how to use it. Also, my BIOS is the F9 version, the only thing later than that is a beta F10C that was released in 2014 just a few months after F9. Not sure if I should flash to a beta BIOS that has been sitting there for a couple years or so.