Don't know to put in cases or not: Antec 900 240mm radiator?

Are the two  120mm fans in the front able to be replaced by a 2x120mm AIO cooler in push pull so I can still have front blue LED? All help appreciated, I wanted to upgrade my 120mm 3 yr old Thermaltake solution

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

I don't recall ever being able to fit a 120mm fan on the bottom of the case to begin with. Are you sure it's an antec 900?

Just now, Sybre said:

I don't recall ever being able to fit a 120mm fan on the bottom of the case to begin with. Are you sure it's an antec 900?

I meant front, sorry. 

Spoiler

So I've never seen that done before, but as long as you have the space to put the radiator it can be done. You just have to use long screws. With that said though you might just be best off purchasing a slightly bigger case if you're that concerned.

1 minute ago, Sybre said:

So I've never seen that done before, but as long as you have the space to put the radiator it can be done. You just have to use long screws. With that said though you might just be best off purchasing a slightly bigger case if you're that concerned.

I love my 900, had it for 4 years. but I would gladly get a 760d, but I'm making a build soon so I guess I'll save it for then :| 

Spoiler

Just now, ZillaGames said:

I love my 900, had it for 4 years. but I would gladly get a 760d, but I'm making a build soon so I guess I'll save it for then :| 

If you're talking about a obsidian 760t than I would recommend it 100% percent. That's why I currently have and it's a beautiful case that looks considerably less "gamery" than other cases with it's sleek and basic design.

1 minute ago, Sybre said:

If you're talking about a obsidian 760t than I would recommend it 100% percent. That's why I currently have and it's a beautiful case that looks considerably less "gamery" than other cases with it's sleek and basic design.

not the obsidian, the one with the door handle, full tower, two red led fans in the front

Spoiler

not the obsidian, the one with the door handle

Oh yeah, my mistake it's part of the graphite series not Obsidian. Yeah I have one in white. I love it.

Just now, Sybre said:

Oh yeah, my mistake it's part of the graphite series not Obsidian. Yeah I have one in white. I love it.

Yeah, planning on getting that just because of the handle and how cool it looks, is it easy to work in?

Spoiler

Just a warning though, it closes via magnets so if there's decent pressure on the door it won't close. Though the wire management side is huge so it's not really an issue. 

Just now, Sybre said:

Just a warning though, it closes via magnets so if there's decent pressure on the door it won't close. Though the wire management side is huge so it's not really an issue. 

:D Thanks for the advice

Spoiler

Yeah, planning on getting that just because of the handle and how cool it looks, is it easy to work in?

Other than that it's very easy to work in and modify if need be. Corsair has amazing customer support too. My panel came scratched and they sent me just the panel and didn't even want the other one back.