XSPC water pump/res running hot.

Hi had a quick question just hooked up my water loop and was wondering if it is normal for a xspc single bay res/pump combo to get hot. Also it is not effecting the temp of the cpu or the loop idle at a crisp 24.4-7 c. 

What is the temp of the pump and if its hot to touch and you can have finger on it then its about 45`C-50`C which is not hot but too warm

27 minutes ago, Justin319 said:

Hi had a quick question just hooked up my water loop and was wondering if it is normal for a xspc single bay res/pump combo to get hot. Also it is not effecting the temp of the cpu or the loop idle at a crisp 24.4-7 c. 

If the pump is slightly warm that's not a problem but in general your fluid temps should be less than 60C for the pump's sake.

-Moved to liquid and exotic cooling-

Ok, thanks you guys, this was my first liquid cool build and gaming build overall. Have lots of exp with pcs in general but never ventured into overclocking, liquid cooling ext....until .....i found  this channel!!!

But from what you guys told me it sounds normal at the temp the pump is running right now its an open bench type build still putting the desk/pc case together. Wood working not my strong point. But it is a Z 170-a motherboard, 16 gig ddr4 Dominator Platnum about 2700 MHz, i5 6400 skylake 2.7 with 2% overclock (haven't messed with it yet not sure what it will do :0( its not a k.......and a MSI GTX 970 4g oc. I am happy with it.....but im getting a i7 soon as i can.

PS. using a EVGA 750 gold power supply.