Hey I am Upgrading my pc. I dont own a graphic card. So i wanna go for r9 390/r9 390x.Am really tight on budget.i Own a Intel 4790 k it is overheating so i thought of going for liquid cooling so corsair h100i gtx is my choice. And if i wanna mount the radiator my case does not support it. So i am confused whether to go for The graphic card Or Buy H100i gtx and Mastercase pro 5/Nzxt Noctis 450.And am also confused on which case to buy Mastercase pro 5 or noctis 450.I hope Somebody could solve it out. Cause i cant decide.. Those 2 are too close.. 

Edit: System Specs

Msi z97

Corsair vengeance

Segate 1tb hhd

Sandisk 120 gb ssd

Vs550 watt

Edited by Maddyfunk

I agree with skydiver. I'm running on air cooling, as you can get great air coolers for less than the price of watercooling. Also if you want to game, and don't own a graphics card I'd say that should be your number one priority. Save the money you would need to buy a new case and watercooling. Without knowing what you want from the machine, or the specs of the rest of the system, that's all I can say

You don't need AIO if you don't aim for higher OC. Small air cooler like 212 Evo/212X, Pure Rock and H7 will be enough, even for small OC. I would go for GPU. Which case you have now?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You don't need AIO if you don't aim for higher OC. Small air cooler like 212 Evo/212X, Pure Rock and H7 will be enough, even for small OC. I would go for GPU. Which case you have now?

Circle 821...

4 minutes ago, Maddyfunk said:

Circle 821...

It can fit all 120mm air coolers I mentioned in post above (170mm clearance). Rear fan slot can fit 120mm AIO, if you want to take that route. Its still good case, even if it only has passive top slots.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

37 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It can fit all 120mm air coolers I mentioned in post above (170mm clearance). Rear fan slot can fit 120mm AIO, if you want to take that route. Its still good case, even if it only has passive top slots.

Go for the gpu then?